Federal, state and local prosecutors and regulators, armed with new laws and increased penalties, are placing more and more individuals and business entities under great scrutiny in virtually every industry. In the last few years, numerous investigations and prosecutions have emerged in the financial, insurance, health care, securities and banking areas. Early representation by competent counsel in this highly specialized area is critical.
Melissa Bobrow has vigorously and successfully defended many individuals and business entities against federal, state and local governmental investigations and prosecutions, and conducted numerous internal investigations, in many areas including:
- Health Care Fraud, including Medicaid and Medicare Fraud
- Securities and Investment Fraud
- Mortgage and Banking Fraud
- Insurance Fraud, including No-Fault and Workers Compensation Fraud
- Tax Offenses
- Public Corruption and Official Misconduct
- Financial Crimes and Money Laundering
- Theft, Embezzlement and other Property Crimes
- Forfeiture (civil and criminal)
- Consumer Fraud
- Computer and Intellectual Property Crime
The Law Office of Melissa Bobrow has the skills and specialized experience necessary to defend a client properly and effectively when faced with a criminal or regulatory investigation or prosecution by any government entity.
Ms. Bobrow provided me with the best legal representation I could have ever asked for to help get through a very tough case. By adhering to Ms. Bobrow’s plan of action and doing everything I was advised to do I was offered a very favorable deal and therefore able to move on with my life. I would highly recommend Ms. Bobrow to anyone who has a legal problem and wants excellent professional representation.
Verified Client Review